Monday, October 4, 2010

This Just In

NEWS FLASH. 
 This just in:
I entered the Rowenta remake challenge and am one of 50 finalist!

 Now I could use some help from you, my wonderful, caring, loveable readers who could probably benefit from me winning cause I’m pretty sure you all know me and you could probably guilt me into using my new fancy smanchy steamer I would win, to iron all your clothes for you. I’m pretty sure my high school English teacher would tell me that was a run on sentence but I don’t really care. What I’m trying to say is go vote for me and I’ll try to find a way to make it up to you.



So this is how this thing works. You have until October 11 to go to this website


And vote for your favorite redesign finalist—aka me. I’m slide # 7. Look for this coat.

Because I made this coat for my neighbor Pamela’s wedding I was going to wait until after the wedding to revel it, but if I win and share my new found steaming powers with her, I think she’ll forgive me. So go vote for Pamela’s sake!

 
Thank you bunches and bunches and then some more,
~Melisa & Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment