Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easter Dress Take 1


Some people have little girls in their life. And sometimes those lucky people like to dress their little girls up in cute dresses for Easter. So I’ve decided to teach a series of classes on making beautiful Easter dresses like this.



This is the Oliver + S Birthday Party Dress, and I’m here to tell ya it’s darn tooting cute!



It’s got adorable little pleats down the front which are held in place with a little tabby and button detail. YUM!



And it buttons up the back. Cuteness.



But my all time favorite part about this dress in the hem facing. You can make it out of contrast fabric and it is such an easy way to make the inside of the dress as beautiful as the outside.



Now that’s an Easter dress!



Check back tomorrow and I’ll show you the dresses my talented students made!


Happy Sewing
~Melisa & Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment