Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Me Made June Days 11-15

It’s time to report on Me Made June Again! If you want to know more about the challenge, check out this link.
http://sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com/2011/04/me-made-june-join-me.html
I’m having a lot of fun with this project, and I’m thinking I may need to continue the challenge in some form beyond the month of June. Perhaps I’ll wear something I made at least once a week? Twice a week? I’ll think on it.

Day 11


Dress Me Made of red polka-dot knit. I was headed to a wedding with a red, white and black theme so I pulled out the red dress.

Day 12


I forgot to take a picture of this day, but I wore the same blouse as last week so I recycled the picture—although I did wear different shorts.
The sleeve and body fabric are all from the same cut--the sleeves were just cut from the boarder.
Day 13



Blouse: Me Made. I used an old table cloth and a highly modified vintage pattern.
Shorts: Anthropology. The best part-they were on sale and then on sale again!

Day 14



Skirt: Me Made. Do you recognize the pattern? I wore the same skirt but made in different fabric already this month.

Blouse: from some boutique in Bloomington, IN, which means it dates back to my college days.

Oadie likes to get into the pictures with me…what a pain. Shortly after we took this picture, he went and caught a snake. Let’s just say I didn’t handle that too well. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again,
 I DON”T DO SNAKES!

The little pain just drug a lizard into my studio. Perhaps he needs a BIGGER bell?

Day 15



Blouse: Me Made. This is a variation of the blouse I wore on the very first day of the project!
Jeans: Loft

That's All Folks!
I'll see you in a few days for more Me Made June action packed updates!

Happy Sewing
~Melisa & Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment