Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fashion Origami


The other day I found this cool little book, Fashion Origami, brought to us by the clever folks at KLUTZ.


Well I just had to have it so I snatched it up, lugged it home, and within minutes had folded up some nifty little paper fashions.

The book has clear, detailed directions on how to fold a little origami dress.


Or you can make a little origami pleated skirt.


But my all time favorite is the origami blouse.

Seriously, how cute is that?
I folded up a bunch of these things, and was presented with a dilemma.

What in the world am I going to do with all these little paper thingies?!?!

So I made a banner.



Cause I have a bit of an obsession.

And then I hung it on my wall.


Cause that’s what you do with banners.
And there you have it, a little paper clothes line!

Happy Folding,
~Melisa & Cordelia







7 comments:

  1. You need paper dolls to put these delights on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really want to learn how to make it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. https://roycollections.com/almirah-eid-collection/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our offering of Women’s outfits is updated daily with the most recent must-have dresses you need to be wearing. From a superstar motivated style to the traditional fashion, from old is gold to newest in
    Latest Pakistani Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bridal gown or Pakistani Wedding Dresses is generally the dress that is worn by the bride on a formal wedding ceremony. The style, color and tradition of the bridal dress can vary widely depending on the culture and religion of the couple's wedding participants. However, all bridal dresses share common characteristics and are worn by many couples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please share instructions for the origami blouse!

    ReplyDelete