Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Naional Underwear Day!!!!!

Happy National Underwear Day!!!!!!
Did you know that today, August 4th, is National Underwear Day?
Well now you do.
Aren't you glad you have Cordelia and me in your life to keep you informed of these life altering,important things.

In honor of the momentous event I wanted to show you pictures of underwear, and sweet slips I have made.
But I have no pictures.
Because I have never once in my life made underwear of any kind.
Not a single pair of panties (I hate that word BTW).
Not one slip.
Never once have I made a bra.
But I did once make a dress with a built in bustier.
You can read all about it here if you wish.

So instead I'm going to show you a picture of a corset I made once beck when I was a measly fashion design student.



Somewhere I have better pictures but I can't find them.
 Quite frankly I haven't looked all that hard because if I go looking for them, National Underwear Day will be over by the time they surface.


But I promise it's a very cool corset with lots of still stays (the boning), hand beading, and silk.

Happy Underwear Day!
Melisa & Cordelia

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I'm thinking of venturing into bodyshapers myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photographs you chose for the August 4, 2011 National Underwear Day, of yourself wearing that beautifully made and very attractive corset, are fabulous! Huge kudos to you on your creation and your initiative. You looked absolutely gorgeous showcasing it out in public!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel full brief panty review videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.: Wishing you a fabulous National Underwear Day 2023 on August 5th!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete